Replacement Adult Pads Cartridge for Philips HeartStart OnSite/Home
- These replacement electrode pads are intended for adults (anyone over 55 lbs. and older than 8 years of age). If you’re looking to replace HeartStart OnSite electrode pads for use in a pediatric setting for children and infants (under 8 years or less than 55 lbs.), please choose Philips Infant/Child Cartridge Electrode Pads ( part number M5072A.)
- For use with Philips AED units M5066A, M5068A, or HS1
Philips HeartStart OnSite Adult AED Electrode Pads
Upon receipt of your new pads, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Remove new pads cartridge from its package.
2. Release and remove the old pads cartridge by locating the latch on top of the OnSite unit and sliding it.
3. Insert new pads cartridge by sliding the bottom end of the cartridge into the recess and then pressing down firmly until the latch clicks into place*.
4. Once the pads have been fully inserted, the OnSite unit will inform you that pads have been inserted and that it is ready for use.
*NOTE: DO NOT PULL THE PADS CARTRIDGE HARD COVER OR FILM SEAL UNTIL READY FOR ACTUAL USE. IF HARD COVER IS ACCIDENTALLY OPENED, COVER IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT ADHESIVES FROM DRYING. ONCE PAD ADHESIVES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, YOU WILL NEED TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE PADS CARTRIDGE.