Replacement battery for use with Physio-Control Lifepak 500
AED Battery Exchange 500-ABE Re-Celled AED Battery
- FDACleared under 510(k) K120350, seefda.gov for AED Battery Exchange, LLC product listings and registration
- Chemistry:Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
- NominalVoltage: 12 voltsAmp-HourCapacity: 7.5 A-HrWatt
- HourCapacity: 90
- W-HrEstimatedShelf Life: 5 years
- Operationand Standby Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32°to +122° F)
- Weight:1.2 lbs
- Totallithium content: <9.2g, for MSDS see SAFT product LO/G
- NonRechargeable – Do Not Attempt To Recharge
We value our customers and want you to be completely satisfied with you order. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you may return the item(s) within 30 days from the date the order was shipped. We will not refund shipping and handling charges unless the items are determined to be defective in some way. Products with defects caused by misuse, accidents, negligence or not reading or adhering to operating instructions are not covered under this policy. We will not refund shipping and handling charges on items not determined to be defective. Returned items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
We do not accept returns for some opened items including opened electrodes and batteries inserted into AED units.